Supporting Continuous Improvement
- Audience: Those who want a good introduction to continuous improvement skills and those taking part in, or supporting, the delivery of CI projects, who are working in the public and third sector in Wales
- This course is delivered on demand and will be arranged based on training needs
- Duration: 2 days
This 2 day programme is an introduction to continuous improvement (CI) and how to use a team-based approach to problem solving.
The course follows the basic principles of CI and we introduce a structured approach to improving services. We cover:
- Defining problems
- Understanding the problem and process
- Identifying the causes
- Implementing improvement
- Creating, testing and implementing improvement
- Maintaining the improvement
Benefits to you
You will be able to:
- Take part more effectively in CI work happening in your workplace
- Apply a structured team-based approach to problem solving
- Begin recognising the processes we work within in the Welsh public service and how we can improve them – collectively improving the services provided across Wales
This learning programme will help you to develop your leadership behaviours in the following areas:
Drive and resilience
Focusing on citizens and quality
Championing innovation and change
- Those who want a good introduction to continuous improvement (CI) skills.
- Those taking part in, or supporting, the delivery of CI projects in their organisation.
Open to all public and third sector staff working in these roles in Wales.
Please note that all courses are free, unless otherwise stated.
How to apply
This course is delivered on demand and will be arranged based on training needs.
All enquiries contact ContinuousImprovement@gov.wales.