Overcoming Immunity to Change
Open to all public and third sector staff. Particularly useful for individual and group development
To be confirmed
Half day seminar
In this session you will identify the personal constraints and obstacles that can block or undermine change, and develop a personal action plan to overcome them. You will work on a personal improvement goal to demonstrate how immunity can be successfully overcome.
Benefits to you
You will understand:
- why personal and group change is so difficult to deliver
- how to make change happen at a personal and team level
- gain new skills to help overcome immunity to change
- improve your personal performance and those with whom you work
This learning programme will help you to develop your leadership behaviours in the following areas:
Learning and self-awareness
Championing innovation and change
Open to all public and third sector staff. Particularly useful for individual and group development.
How to apply
For updates and alerts subscribe to our mailing list and tick Short courses and master classes.
Please note that all courses are free, unless otherwise stated.
- Featured resources Find related learning resources
- Contact us
Follow us on Twitter @AcademiWales
Main image courtesy of Debbie Olivari (Whitchurch Camera Club)