Bespoke learning support and facilitation
Our highly-experienced team of leadership and management development practitioners welcomes the opportunity to support your organisation.
- offer advice, knowledge and guidance for organisational development
- deliver leadership sessions at your conference or event
- deliver one of our short courses or programmes to your organisation
- facilitate team development workshops
- facilitate a session with one of our diagnostic tools (we can support you with MBTI Step I, MBTI Step II, MTQ48, EQi, 16PF, Belbin, HLM360 and MSCEIT)
So that we can support you effectively, please consider:
- we require at least eight weeks' notice of your event
- what outcomes you wish to achieve
- how many people will be involved (some of our courses are limited to minimum and/or maximum numbers of delegates)
- who will be the key contact from your organisation
- what suitable venue(s) you have available
- what equipment you have available
We offer our time and support at no cost. However, we may have to charge for the use of some third-party licensed materials or diagnostics.
How to contact us
If you are interested in arranging bespoke support for your organisation or team, please contact us at email@example.com
Due to high demand, we require at least eight weeks' notice of your event. We try to meet requests whenever possible.