Open to all public and third sector women aspiring to management or in their first management role
To be confirmed
To be confirmed
4 days over 4 months
Springboard is designed to let women give more and get more out of their work. The programme focuses on the traditionally underdeveloped sector of staff: non-management women.
This programme is open to all women aspiring to management or in their first management role.
The programme is pro-women, not anti-men. The women-only aspect simply designed to provide you with the most conducive learning environment. It means the process, content, examples and case studies are all geared specifically to women’s issues. This speeds the process up considerably, ensuring the most effective use of time and energy.
You will get the most of this programme if you are:
- self-nominating – it’s essential that it’s your decision to participate, as you will be looking at personal issues and having to give up at least 3 hours of your own time each week. The programme does require commitment and self motivation
- open-minded and prepared to try out new things
- feeling ready for it - the programme will work best if you have life experiences to draw on and are keen to re-assess and plan your next steps
- supportive of others
- keen to develop to your fullest potential
- feeling stuck or need to refresh and replenish
Other than these criteria, Springboard is suitable for women at all ages and stages of their lives, disabled and non-disabled, all backgrounds, races, aspirations and personal circumstances.
Benefits to you
You will be able to:
Great course to get you back on track and thinking about your ambitions, what you want to achieve and identifying what’s important to you
- assess your current situation and take a fresh look at yourself
- develop the self-confidence to make things happen
- set personal and professional goals and identify practical steps to achieve them
- have a positive attitude and skills to take the next steps
- communicate more assertively and effectively
- present a positive image
- increase your personal motivation
- deal with stress
Open to all public and third sector women aspiring to management or in their first management role.
Express your interest
If you are thinking you’d like to attend this year, please express your interest by signing up here: http://eepurl.com/dmcD3D
Please note that all courses are free, unless otherwise stated.
- Featured resources Find related learning resources
- Contact us
Follow us on Twitter @AcademiWales
Main image courtesy of Debbie Olivari (Whitchurch Camera Club)