Senior Leadership Experience
Senior leaders in Welsh public service organisations
- Dates and location:
February 2018 to July 2018
2.5 days (4 sessions over 6 months)
£625 + VAT
If you are a dynamic and courageous senior leader, determined to have a wider impact by leading and driving change within a culture of trust and compassion, then this Experience is for you.
The Experience combines diagnostics with personal development feedback and discussion, offering support and challenge in a comprehensive coaching session to deepen personal reflection and learning transfer.
Benefits to you
You will be able to:
... very positive in looking at the next stage change within our service, and my role in this, useful to understand better the organisational culture and how this impacts on my team
- explore your personal behaviours and leadership styles, team climate, relationships and emotional intelligence
- identify areas for personal and team growth, and leadership development
- meet and work with colleagues from other Welsh public services
Open to senior leaders in Welsh public service organisations who:
- want to lead through uncertainty, growth and change in their organisations
- want to re-visit and refine their own assumptions and understanding, to improve their leadership practice
- lead a minimum of 2-3 people
|29 January 2018||Closing date for applications|
|6 or 8 February||Briefing session (1 hr, online)|
|12 February to 5 March||Diagnostics (2 hrs, online)|
|13 or 14 March||Profiling and Coaching session (1 day)|
|March to May 2018||Follow-up Action Review (1.5 hrs, by phone)|
|17 July 2018||Final Review (1 day)|
The Experience costs £625 + VAT. We will require your billing details as part of your application. Please note that should you be awarded a place and then withdraw from the programme, your organisation may be required to pay the full cost.
How to apply
You must be able to take part in all Experience activities, and your application and course fees must be authorised by your line manager and your organisation's OD lead (or equivalent). To apply for a place, please complete the application form.
- Apply for this programme - closing date 29 January 2018
To find more details about the Experience, please see our detailed information.