Leading and Supporting Continuous Improvement
- Audience: Senior influencers and decision makers, or those responsible for the delivery of sustainable improvement and development, who are working in the public and third sector in Wales
- This course is delivered on demand and will be arranged based on training needs
- Duration: 1 day
This is a 1 day interactive workshop. It is designed to give senior influencers and decision makers an overview of continuous improvement (CI) approaches, tools and techniques.
We focus on defining the expectations, roles and responsibilities senior decision makers have in making CI successful. The delivery of successful improvement work depends on the ownership, support and challenge of senior leaders. CI efforts can often fail because they are seen as an addition to the ‘day job’, with issues not being seen as important or owned by senior individuals.
Benefits to you
You will be able to:
- Identify an area of your organisation that requires improvement
- Understand your role in CI
- Advise your staff about our range of CI programmes and how they can access them
- Complete a CI self assessment
- See CI tools in action through interactive exercises and examples from Wales
- Have an overview of the training for CI Practitioners and Partners
- Discuss and plan how CI is taken forward
- Senior influencers and decision makers
- Those responsible for the delivery of sustainable improvement and development
Open to all public and third sector staff working in these roles in Wales.
If you intend to send staff on continuous improvement training, this workshop is essential to the success of that training.
How to apply
This course is delivered on demand and will be arranged based on training needs.
To book a place, please download and complete the application form.
Please note that all courses are free, unless otherwise stated.