Open to all public and third sector staff in Wales
Search our events calendar (please log in to apply for events)
You will learn the skills and techniques to become an effective facilitator.
Benefits to you
You will be able to:
I was able to relate to my own workplace and experience
- confidently design and facilitate meetings to achieve a desired outcome
- set specific objectives and outcomes for any facilitation session
- set the frame and ground rules for engagement for groups
- identify positive and negative face to face interactions and act appropriately in response
- create rapport and form groups effectively
- select appropriate facilitation techniques to achieve outcomes
- increase your own confidence in facilitation
Open to all public and third sector staff in Wales.
How to apply
Please note that all courses are free, unless otherwise stated.
- Featured resources Find related learning resources
- Contact us
Follow us on Twitter @AcademiWales
Main image courtesy of Debbie Olivari (Whitchurch Camera Club)