Open to all public and third sector staff in Wales
Currently being redesigned for online delivery – due in 2021
You will learn the skills and techniques to become an effective facilitator.
Benefits to you
You will be able to:
- confidently design and facilitate meetings to achieve a desired outcome
- set specific objectives and outcomes for any facilitation session
- set the frame and ground rules for engagement for groups
- identify positive and negative face to face interactions and act appropriately in response
- create rapport and form groups effectively
- select appropriate facilitation techniques to achieve outcomes
- increase your own confidence in facilitation
"I was able to relate to my own workplace and experience"
This learning programme will help you to develop your leadership behaviours in the following areas:
Learning and self-awareness
Focusing on citizens and quality
Building collaboration and partnership
Political awareness and skill
Open to all public and third sector staff in Wales.
Please note that all courses are free, unless otherwise stated.
How to apply
Currently being redesigned for online delivery – due in 2021.
- Featured resources Find related learning resources
- Contact us Leadership Development
Follow us on Twitter @AcademiWales
Main image courtesy of Debbie Olivari (Whitchurch Camera Club)