Open to all public and third sector staff in Wales
Search our events calendar (please log in to apply for events)
Half day seminar
The aim of this session is to help you to understand what emotional intelligence is how it impacts on your everyday life. We take time to look at beliefs, behaviour and feelings before exploring the emotional intelligence competencies.
The workshop gives you the opportunity to explore self awareness; self management; social awareness and relationship management. You will have the opportunity to explore your own experiences with your peers, undertake diagnostics and consider your next steps in relation to your development.
Benefits to you
- understand what emotional intelligence is and why it is important
- consider your own beliefs and how these impact on your behaviour
- explore the emotional intelligence competencies and what these mean to you
- consider your own development and have time to think about yourself
This learning programme will help you to develop your leadership behaviours in the following areas:
Learning and self-awareness
Drive and resilience
Building collaboration and partnership
Political awareness and skill
Open to all public and third sector staff in Wales.
How to apply
Please note that all courses are free, unless otherwise stated.
- Featured resources Find related learning resources
- Contact us
Follow us on Twitter @AcademiWales
Main image courtesy of Debbie Olivari (Whitchurch Camera Club)