Continuous Improvement: Practitioner
Open to all public and third sector staff in Wales who are leading or interested in improvement
- Search upcoming events (please log in to apply for events)
5.5 days (3 sessions over 17 weeks)
This is an ICIPS recognised 6 day advanced continuous improvement (CI) programme. We look in-depth at CI approaches, tools and techniques. We equip you with the skills to deliver an improvement project in your workplace.
The project must be agreed and championed by an Executive or Senior Manager.
Benefits to you
- Be able to apply some skills that will help complete an improvement project in your workplace
- Be able to apply the DMAIC approach to problem solving
- Begin recognising the processes we work within in the Welsh public service and how we can improve them – collectively improving the services provided across Wales
- Have increased confidence in using CI tools and techniques
- Have the opportunity to demonstrate ability to make service improvements
- See demonstrable improvement for your organisation
The programme consists of:
- Half-day introduction workshop
- 3 day workshop
- 2 day workshop
- Those being asked to lead the delivery of sustainable improvement.
- Those interested and motivated by delivering improvement.
Open to all public and third sector staff working in these roles in Wales.
How to apply
This course is delivered on demand and will be arranged based on training needs.
Please note that all courses are free, unless otherwise stated.