Clinical Leadership Conference 2015: 'Working as One'
- Audience: Middle and senior level clinicians, and managers working in health and social care who have leadership responsibilities
- 30 September 2015
09:30 - 16:30
- Location: Cardiff City Stadium
- View conference presentations
Academi Wales are pleased to announce that the 2015 Clinical Leadership Conference will take place on Wednesday 30th September at the Cardiff City Stadium, Cardiff.
We are delighted to confirm that Vaughan Gething, Deputy Minister for Health and Social Services and Dr Andrew Goodall, Director General for Health & Social Services / Chief Executive NHS Wales, will be forming part of our prestigious line up of speakers at the event.
Benefits to you
The theme for the Conference will be ‘Service Integration and Whole Systems Approach to Care Provision’. Issues to be explored through plenary and leadership practice workshop sessions will include:
- Service reconfiguration – whole systems thinking
- The challenges of moving secondary care services to primary care delivery
- Working differently, Working together
- Whole population health
- Integrated health and social care
- Working across boundaries
- Maintaining a focus on the patient within care provision
Middle and senior level clinicians, and managers working in health and social care who have leadership responsibilities