Welcome to the Academi Wales website – here you will find a range of learning resources, courses and events and networks aimed at leaders and managers.
This page explains each area of the site and how to log in and set up your profile. If you have any queries that aren’t answered here, please contact us.
Lots of our resources are available to the public, however there is some exclusive content that is only available to members.
You can become a member if you work in the public service or third sector in Wales.
This will allow you to have access the full range of resources, join networks and start conversations with other people on the site.
|How Academi Wales membership works||Non-member
(Open to everyone)
(Open to public service and third sector employees in Wales)
|View in Welsh or English|
|Available on desktop, mobile or tablet|
|Access learning resources|
|Apply for courses and events|
|Read news and blogs|
|Sign up to the Opportunities Bulletin|
|Access exclusive learning resources||-|
|Comment and rate learning resources||-|
|Bookmark your favourite learning resources||-|
|Create your personal profile||-|
|Join or set up a network||-|
|Start conversations with other members||-|
As a member of the site, you automatically get a profile page. From there you can see your bookmarked resources, manage your network subscription preferences and view any conversations with other members.
- Access your profile – you can access your profile at any time from the main banner across the top of the website
- Update your profile – once you are on your profile page, click the ‘Edit profile’ button (including changing your password)
Your profile will only be visible to members of any networks you have joined.
When you create an account, you become a member of the Academi Wales network. Here you can introduce yourself, ask questions, share resources or contact other members.
- Join another network – browse the available networks and send a request to join
- Change your subscription – manage this from the network page or from your profile
- Create a network – if you’d like to set up your own network, please contact us
- Leave a network – go to the network page and click on the ‘Joined’ button, this will give you the option to leave
You can search for specific resources or browse through our categories to find the materials you need. The resources section includes videos, presentations, articles and a range of other helpful links.
You can simply click on a resource and use it, or you can choose from a number of actions.
- Bookmark – keep a record of useful resources
- Review – leave a comment or a rating to help us understand what content you like and what you want more of
- Report – let us know if there is a problem
- Add a tag – help us categorise the content to make it easier for others to find
- Share – send to your contacts or post on social media
If you’d like to add your resources to our website, please contact us.
Courses and events
You can explore our full prospectus of courses, programmes and events and making a booking.
The best way to find out about upcoming training is by subscribing to our Opportunities Bulletin.
News and views
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and blogs. If you would like your news to appear on this page, please contact us.
Find out more about Academi Wales and the work we do. You can also access the website and training terms and conditions from this area.
We hope you enjoy using the website!
We are always looking to improve, so if you have any questions, suggestions or feedback please contact us.
Main image courtesy of Debbie Olivari (Whitchurch Camera Club)